Time out challenge

Today I have a card I made for the Time out challenge.
For this card I used Simon says stamp diagonal stripes stencil and used chipped sapphire distress ink. Die cut the flowers using MFT scribble roses dies and Mft simply fabulous sayings stamp set for the sentiment. The sequins are sparkling clear pretty pink posh.
IMG_9259

Here is inspiration pic

My second card is for CAS colours and sketches 139 sketch challenge. I used the sketch and came up with this card. I used Wplus9 stitched hearts. Inked the paper with distress inks before die cutting the hearts. Its a very clean and simple card.

IMG_9263

Here is the sketch

Comments

Jane said…
Fabulous cards, but of course I'm especially loving the CC&S one. That die could have been made just for this sketch. Thanks for playing along.
sandie said…
Wonderful cards. What amazing stamping in your TO card. And I love the fresh, crisp and clean look. Thanks for joining us at TO
Patricia Hays said…
Both cards are great, but I especially love the vividly colored hearts on the second one. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week!
Wow! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at TO Challenge!
Unknown said…
Oooh that dies is fabby with all the rainbow colours Bhavana!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week :)
Lizy xx